Find jobs available in geriatric medicine
throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Check here regularly for the latest professional opportunities.
Guidelines for advertising vacant positions
- Advertisements for jobs within Australia and New Zealand for geriatricians or advanced trainees in geriatric medicine will be posted and/or emailed to ANZSGM Members by the Executive. For all other cases (including where there is any ambiguity), internal guidance will be sought prior to posting/emailing any information to members.
- When approached in writing by a member in private practice or working at a registered not-for-profit organisation, job advertisements will be posted on the website at no charge. For example, a private locum position requested by a member would be advertised without charge.
- Other organisations such as recruitment agencies, or government run or subsidised organisations (including hospitals and aged care providers), will be charged to advertise to ANZSGM Members via email and/or the Society website. For example, a specialist position at a public hospital would incur an advertising fee.
- Job advertisements posted on the website for Advanced Trainee positions will not incur a fee, regardless of the method of approach.
- Adverts will be posted for the recruitment window provided. Adverts without a specific recruitment window will be listed for a period no greater than six (6) months.